Affected by the COVID-19 at the beginning of the year, many glass machinery companies did not start on time.Now a number of glass machinery enterprises began to return to normal work.What does the glass machinery company do before start to work?
Before the resumption of work, Enkong glass machinery did the following work
1.investigated the situation in the surrounding communities or business districts, and whether there was a source of infection. Develop emergency plans for the occurrence of symptoms such as fever, fatigue, dry cough or dyspnea, quarantine measures, and emergency transportation to the hospital for treatment and designated hospital contact.
2. The company issued professional knowledge on epidemic prevention and required employees to learn online. The purchase of epidemic prevention materials included masks, disinfectant, hand sanitizer, and disposable gloves. Confirm the employee's personal health, confirm the employee's return route and transportation, whether the return route passes through a severe epidemic area, and whether the return vehicle has a greater risk of infection. The arriving employees are quarantined for 14 days.
3. For disinfection of the entire factory, all outsiders and visitors must accept the infrared temperature measurement of the doorman before entering the factory. The doorman is responsible for recording the body temperature. If the temperature exceeds 37.3 degrees Celsius, it is forbidden to enter and report to the factory and the docking person. The doorman is responsible for measuring and disinfecting the body temperature every day, measuring the employees' body temperature in the morning and evening, and distributing 2 masks per person every day, and registering them.
4. Provide boxed lunches for employees, do not gather for meals, use disposable tableware. Each factory's workshops, conference rooms, offices, and other densely populated places should be kept open and ventilated (excluding central air conditioning), at least twice a day for 30 minutes each morning and afternoon.
5. Before the epidemic period ceases, the factory temporarily cancels or controls the number of people to participate in collective activities and large-scale meetings to minimize or stop business trips and parties. If necessary, report to and obtain consent from management at all levels.
6. In their respective labor positions, people should wear masks; they must wear masks and other protective equipment in positions with frequent contacts and closed jobs (control rooms, etc.). It is forbidden to spit.Spitting should be wrapped in tissue paper and placed in a factory designated medical waste bin.
Everyone does what they should do, I believe we can defeat the epidemic,I believe that Enkong will be better and better！
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.