Daily maintenance and common troubleshooting of glass washing machines.
Daily maintenance and common troubleshooting of glass washing machines. The glass edging machine is a special equipment for cleaning and drying the glass surface in the pre-processing process of mirror making, vacuum coating, tempering, hot bending, insulating glass lamination and other deep processing processes. The glass glass edging machine is mainly composed of transmission system, brushing, clear water rinsing, pure water rinsing, cold and hot air drying, electric control system, etc. In normal times, special attention should be paid to the maintenance and maintenance of the washing machine.
1. Lubrication of the cleaning machine
In order to prevent gear necrosis caused by excessive wear of the wear machine, the washing machine must be properly lubricated. The glass coating process requires very high cleanliness of the glass, and a small amount of lubricating oil is not allowed to enter the cleaning area, so grease with good mechanical stability and adhesion should be selected. Focus on lubrication of drive chains, helical gears and drive shafts.
1) Use a plastic sheet to isolate the parts that need to be lubricated from the cleaning area to avoid grease contamination.
2) Lubricate the joint surface of chain, gear, drive shaft chain roller and chain plate.
3) The transmission chain and roller table should be lubricated evenly.
4) Wipe off excess grease with a clean cotton cloth.
2. Common faults of glass glass edging machine
(1) How to prevent the cleaning and drying machine from jamming the glass?
When the glass is cleaned and dried, it may sometimes get stuck in the machine. The main prevention methods are as follows.
1) Do not put glass that exceeds the maximum thickness limited by the washer-dryer.
2) When inserting the film, the distance between the glasses should be large enough.
3) Do not clean the parts smaller than the minimum size specified by the equipment and the roller brushes. If the glass is found to be stuck or abnormal, stop the machine immediately to eliminate it.
4) When cleaning narrow and long glass or small glass, the long side should be placed in the forward direction.
5) The angle of the air knife should be adjusted to meet the requirements, the blowing direction should not be too towards the direction of the film, and the air knife should not be tampered with.
(2) What are the defects that are prone to occur during cleaning and drying?
When the glass is cleaned and dried, glass defects are sometimes caused, and the main defects are as follows.
1) Edge burst: The problem of the transmission and clamping system causes the glass to collide in the washing machine.
2) Scratches: There is broken glass under the washing machine and stacking of sheets during operation.
3) Unclean: the water tank is not changed in time, the water quality is not clean; the brush is stained with too much glass powder; the air-drying section is not filtered or not filtered cleanly, and the dust content is large.
4) Undrying: The air volume and air pressure are not enough, and the air knife or the blowing angle are not suitable.
is frequently used by people in daily life since it can improve glass processing machines and glass machine manufacturer.
Guangdong Enkong Machinery Co.,Ltd. will deliver superior returns to our shareholders by tirelessly pursuing new growth opportunities while continually improving our profitability, a socially responsible, ethical company that is watched and emulated as a model of success.
With the help of a glass processing machines glass machine, glass machine manufacturer becomes a reasonably easy job that you can take care of simply and swiftly.
glass processing machines glass machine may be adapted for use at any glass machine manufacturer and is suitable for glass processing machines.