What are the efficient working factors of glass edging machine
What are the efficient working factors of the glass glass edging machine? How much do you know about the glass edging machine? Do you know its working principle, characteristics, quality, etc.? So we have to learn more about the glass edging machine, let's understand what are the efficient working factors of the glass edging machine.
1. For all newly purchased edging machines, be sure to read the instruction manual before using it. After understanding the transmission principle of the machine, the functions of various handles, handwheels, electrical buttons, waterway and airway regulating valves, and mastering the knowledge of machine maintenance, you can operate on the machine.
2. The quality of the grinding head of the glass glass edging machine has a great influence on the grinding quality of the glass. The position of the grinding head and the moving gap have been adjusted before leaving the factory, except for the advance and retreat grinding heads. In addition, generally do not move the rest, so as not to affect the grinding quality. In addition, the retreat position of the grinding head is not easy to be too large, otherwise the waterproof cover will be easily damaged, causing water leakage, and the motor will be easily burned out.
3. Adequate cooling also has a greater impact on the grinding effect. Always check whether the cooling pipeline is blocked. Especially the pipeline of the linear edging machine is easy to be blocked by the bristles, and it is not easy to be noticed after blocking, which will cause insufficient cooling and affect the quality of edging.
4. The stepless transmission used by the glass edging machine must be in the open state when adjusting the speed, otherwise it is easy to damage the stepless transmission of the edging machine.
Everything has been prepared in advance, and there may be other factors:
1. Manufacturing (process) factors, although the design is correct, the manufacturing conditions cannot To meet the design requirements, the equipment fails due to various failures. Such as cracks in the forging process; incomplete penetration in the welding process, porosity and slag inclusion caused by hot and cold crack casting; dimensional tolerances and surface roughness of mechanical processing are not suitable; defects in the heat treatment process, such as quenching cracks, tempering embrittlement, hardening Surface structure defects, insufficient hardness, too thin hardened layer; finishing grinding cracks, etc.
1. There is a problem with the quality design of the glass edging machine. For example, although the process of the edging machine is reasonable, because the manufacturing conditions cannot meet the design requirements, various failures of the equipment will lead to failure. Cracks during the forging process; the welding process has not been welded in place, hot and cold cracked castings, porosity, slag inclusion; machining tolerances and surface roughness are inappropriate; defects in the heat treatment process, such as cracks, temper embrittlement and hardening Surface defects, hardness, hardened layer is too thin; fine grinding cracks. So how should we choose a glass edging machine correctly? Please click to view the precautions in detail.
2. The material selection factors of the edging machine, the materials used in the parts of the equipment do not meet the technical conditions, and the internal defects of the materials are essentially the source of internal stress concentration. Under the action of external load, material defects present high stress and cause some kind of failure. The failure of the material may be caused by improper design and material selection; it may also be caused by defects in the process of cold and hot processing (especially heat treatment) of the blank, and improper installation and debugging.
3. The factors of machine operation and maintenance are the monitoring of operating parameters (load, speed, etc.) to see if they meet the specified requirements. In addition, lubrication conditions are also an important factor. Lubrication conditions usually include: whether the lubricant and lubrication method are selected properly, whether the lubrication device and the cooling, heating and filtering system function normally, which is also a daily maintenance problem of a glass edging machine.
I have explained the efficient working factors of the glass edging machine. I hope you can learn more about the glass edging machine. If you want to know more about the glass edging machine, please Contact our company in time, we have professionals here to explain to you.
need huge investment, so it is important to shop with caution.
Guangdong Enkong Machinery Co.,Ltd. also maintains a friendly, fair, and creative work environment, which respects diversity, new ideas, and hard work.
Increasing consumer awareness and rising concern about improving glass processing machines are driving the market of products.
Through our distribution and marketing competencies, Guangdong Enkong Machinery Co.,Ltd. provides creative, customized, solutions for our customers. As a result, we achieve superior profit growth as the glass machine company of choice.
Latest technology and manufacturing equipment has improved the quality of glass machine.