Glass edging machine is mainly used to process glass.
The full-automatic glass edging machine
has become the main equipment for glass processing. This kind of equipment is different from the traditional edging machine. It is not only fully automated, but only needs to input the glass parameters to be processed, it can be processed quickly, and one machine can realize multiple processes including edging, chamfering and polishing. Product processing can be described as one step in place.
Of course, the cost of such an equipment is not low. How to properly maintain and use the glass edging machine to prolong its service life?
1. When cleaning glass machine
ry and equipment, it is better to remove sundries unrelated to production once a day.
2. Replace the circulating water to prevent the glass powder from blocking the water pump and water pipe.
3. Keep the chain, gear and screw rod of the glass Edger regularly filled with lubricating grease.
4. When the use is suspended, the surrounding environment of the glass Edger should be kept dry so that it is not easy to rust.
5. Timely check whether the clearance of each moving part of the machine becomes larger, which is conducive to maintaining the accuracy of the machined part.
6. When processing small pieces of glass with a glass edging machine, be sure to pay attention to whether the splint is flat and ensure that the small glass is clamped smoothly.
An increasing dependence on the use of glass machine glass machine manufacturer has made numerous changes in the glass processing machines industry over the past decades.
We would like to offer our comprehensive service to our customers who interested in glass machine.
Did I make the right decision? Am I saving money? Would I do it this way again? Yes, yes and yes if you choose to visit Enkong Glass Machinery and make your enquiry.
These glass machine manufacturer glass machine are not only useful but also more cost effective than those traditional ones.